april dance playlist
It’s time to turn up the music and blast your newest dance playlist!
This month we were feeling pumped up by our new release of splatter paint dance gear inspired by Disney’s Shake It Up.
Shake It Up also just came out with a new CD: Live to Dance 2 which has a ton of great dance songs so we have added our favourites to this list. (All songs from the Shake It Up CD have been starred * just so you know.)
Are you ready to get seriously pumped up by some awesome tunes? Here you go:
1. TTYLXOX* – Bella Thorne: http://bit.ly/ttylxox
Whether or not you love Shake It Up, this song is a lot of fun – we can’t stop playing it in the ivivva head office!
2. Party in my head – September: http://bit.ly/party-in-my-head
Awesome dance song we’d never heard before – great recommendation by Maddie!
3. Up up and away* – Blush: http://bit.ly/up-and-away-blush
A serious dance party starter. Only for people who want to get seriously dance crazy.
4. Can’t say no – Conor Maynard: http://bit.ly/cant-say-no
If you don’t know Conor, you should def check this song out. This was a great recommendation by Marlene!
5. Somebody that I used to know – Gotye: http://bit.ly/somebody-that-i-used-to-know
This is our all time favourite right now. It’s not a get up and get crazy song – it’s more a powerful melancholy good feeling song. If you haven’t heard it – you need to try it now!
6. Something to dance for* – Zendaya: http://bit.ly/something-to-dance-for
Another fun hit from the Shake It Up troupe – this one is by our fav brunette, Zendaya!
7. Up all night – One Direction: http://bit.ly/upallnight-one-direction
OMG – you guys can’t get enough of One Direction. And who are we kidding – neither can we! Thanks for the recommendation Jessica and Brooklyn!
8. Don’t push me* – Coco Jones: http://bit.ly/dont-push-me
This song has a wicked beat and is a little edgier. Coco reminds us of Rihanna so make sure you check her out.