dance workshop: lovelist
ivivva got to hang out with some ridiculously talented dancers this past weekend at the PULSE in New York City.
Over 4 dance-packed days, we got to learn everything these girls were most excited about for their time at the PULSE workshop, their time in New York, who they’re inspired by, and what moves they’re lovin’ right now.
CHECK OUT THEIR LOVELIST!
What’s the most exciting thing about being at the PULSE?
- When they announce the elite protégés!
- Attending the classes + rehearsals taught by famous choreographers
- Getting to perform in the big final show
- Meeting new fun + inspirational people
- The fashion show
What choreographer are you most excited to work with at the PULSE?
- Ian Eastwood
- Brian Friedman
- All of them!
What do you love about NYC?
- The shopping – I’m going to shop ’til I drop.
- All of the cool restaurants! nom nom nom.
- All of the Broadway shows for sure. Can’t wait to see Newsies + Bring It On!
Which dancer or choreographer do you love right now?
- Tyce Diorio
- Judson Emery
- Joanna Gomez
What trick or move are you loving right now?
- Front arial
- Death drop