Your Privacy: Overview
Collection of Your Information
ivivva may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of ivivva’s products and services, including at the Stores or through your use of the GEC or the website or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the website or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about ivivva’s products and services or sign up to receive ivivva’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Downloading and using one of our mobile applications.
- Completing a profile or uploading goals to the website.
- Purchasing any product or service from ivivva, whether at a Store or through the GEC or the website.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to ivivva.
- Requesting information or assistance from ivivva. ivivva may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding ivivva’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that ivivva may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to ivivva, or in other communications to ivivva. In addition, ivivva may collect additional information from users of our Services, such as our mobile applications as described in the “Mobile Applications” section below.
You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to ivivva.
If you have provided permission through your device to allow us to collect location information, ivivva may obtain pinpointed physical location information from technologies like GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell tower proximity. You are able to withdraw your permission for ivivva to acquire pinpointed location information from your device through your device settings, although ivivva does not control this process. The mobile application may use the geo-location features of that application (GPS or network-based) to support your use of location-based tools such as locating classes, teachers and studios near you.
Like many websites, ivivva utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the website and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided ivivva with personal information.
Cookies help ivivva to improve the websites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling ivivva to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the website or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting ivivva’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so.
Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the website or the Services.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, ivivva uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that ivivva collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the website or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by ivivva, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon ivivva’s collection of your personal information, ivivva may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with ivivva including at the Stores, on or through the website or through the GEC or through the Services;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the website and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the website;
- To develop and manage ivivva’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect ivivva and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with ivivva’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving ivivva;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by ivivva may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States and Canada. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Information
ivivva may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom ivivva hires to provide services on ivivva’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about ivivva’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. ivivva will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to ivivva and/or on ivivva’s behalf. ivivva will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that ivivva is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving ivivva, you consent to your personal information and any other information ivivva may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to ivivva disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of ivivva’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by ivivva in accordance with applicable laws. However, ivivva will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for ivivva business purposes.
ivivva recognizes the privacy interests of children and ivivva encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The website is not intended for children under the age of 13. ivivva does not target its services or the website to children under 13. ivivva does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
ivivva does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from ivivva (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by ivivva. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from ivivva, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: email@example.com.
Access and Correction
ivivva will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions, ivivva will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that ivivva holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, ivivva will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Attention: Privacy Officer
400 – 1818 Cornwall Avenue